Friday

The Real Diego are Not Wussy!!!


Well, for those of you that don't know i dabble a little bit in the music-ness. I don't know, blame it on Depeche Mode or something. But ever since i figured out the "Just Can't Get Enough" opening keys riff on my sweet little Yamaha keyboard my Mom got me for Jesus's Birthday, i've been hooked. That was when i was about 10.
Since then i've traded in my keys for an axe (guitar) and followed my little heart's dreams where ever they could take me. Not that far it seems. But it does seem that things do come back to haunt me a little every once in a while.
So I put out this 7" record... oh, about 10 years ago now with my friends and it's funny that I found a review of it on BuddyHead that has a post date of this year.???. Go figure, anyhow i seem to remember a review of these same sorts being out when the record was new.But, did they re-write it but change a few lines to be funny??? I don't know??? but it is funny that he guessed I live in Long Beach, close to Compton!!! And it is funny that they couldn't tell if the singer was a boy or girl!!! I was singing!!! And I don't know if I'm a boy or girl either!!!
But there is a comment under the post by a sweet fan who seems to remember my friends and i doing this. She says we're hot!!! and all men, not wussy!!! Sweet girl.
-Check it!!!

http://www.buddyhead.com/the-real-diego-7/

oh yeah, and that's not even the cover for the 7". it's the cover for the EP.???