Wednesday

New Year of the Year!!!

Hey My five friends that are interested in my thoughts... How are you??? I've decided to continue yet another year of random stupid bullshit that pops into my head or further elaborate on dumb shit we were talking about when we saw each other last.
Yay!!! I know you're excited. So, i still dedicate this to being more open and honest with myself and maybe this will further help with my blurting out offensive comments when i'm in public. I'll try to just do it here.

But check this shit out...pay no mind to the movie trailer or Denzel, but watch at about 1:40 when they are talking to Ice Cube, Gary Oldman shakes his hand and says to him "I think you are a poet"!!!...Fucking incredible!!! But we already knew this.



This is what Gary was talking about...



Ask yourself.