Friday

Blood Brothers on the Dance Floor...



Just a little insight in how we put songs together,.. together. This is filmed at a super secret spot where i can feel like i'm not an asshole for being creative. Usually I'll bring songs over to the boys after i'm done pulling my own fingernails out and crying all morning because i cant believe i want to be a still want to be a songwriter after all the nothing it has brought me. Just kidding. Not really.
Anyhow, I wrote this one after a week long horror of really bad dreams i was having. I don't know why, but they were there waking me up just to exhale cuss words at 4 in the morning. SCARY.
In this particular dream someone was trying to convince me that murder was really not that bad, and that maybe i could find some comfort in it. Ummm...the boys helped me work it out so i wouldn't kill anyone. That's better. Thanks guys!