Wednesday

I'm Watching TV Again...

Hey Guys,
It's a new year already and Jens says I don't post up enough. So here you go...Jens.
Well, I've just been busy writing new songs and trying to demo out some new material for the band and all. We've been recording new stuff. I've actually got some footage of us in the studio with our good friend Jake G. It's coming for your viewing enjoyment soon.
Also just, came back from a cross-country solo tour. Video coming soon. So lots has been happening on the CMG front. I just needed time to sit down and share with it you. So, more to come. Sit tight.
In keeping up with the new year and new year's resolutions.I have decided to put television back into my schedule for creativity's sake. Seems to be inspiring me lately. Funny how that's why i took it out of my schedule. Anyhow, here's the best thing I've seen so far. Talk soon.xo

See what I mean...beautiful.