Wednesday

NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS...

Hey dooders,
Sorry I've been so M.I.A, but like the title says. I've been out steadily grinding out this musical scene in my home town of Los Angeles. Out playing shows trying to be heard, and I guess not seen. But I really haven't met a person yet who does not at least giggle at me when I tell them, "I write songs." So for those of you that believe, as of today, I promise to keep you informed of things to come musically, artistically, financially, and what ever-ly else I want you to know about. Cool? Cool. So to fill you in a little here are some beautifully ripped off posters of shows we did/are doing this summer. It's all i got right now. But the Night Band is in rare form these days so I have to get it while it's good...and I'll have some hot new videos and stuff. I swear. xoxo...